2008年9月10日 星期三

survive

At some point I find it difficult to keep putting up with my work. Whenever I feel frustrated, the immediate thought would be to quit. But funny thing is, every time there is opening for me to consider, my hesitation also starts to build as whether it is worth a try. I guess being single, money could still be somewhat second important. The pressure is to figure out how my career path will develop and where I am getting. What would happen if I don't survive the change? Will there be a way for U-turn just in case? Choosing a company could be as tough as just choosing the right position. Sometimes prospect of the job becomes more important than the pay. And will the occupation still prevail over time? My sense of security is weakened and at some point it really drive me nut. At time I feel that happiness or job satisfaction could be relatively trivial. The issue is to survive and make it thru.

沒有留言:

張貼留言