2008年10月14日 星期二

staying on track

(網絡圖片) For the past couple weeks, I have been trying to put my chaotic life somewhat back on (or near) track. I picked up books which were left in boxes and start reading; I meditated over my role at work; I thought more about my career; I put more focus on doing my job neatly and effectively; I tried to work out some schedule for everyday to balance off my work; I tried to put some regularity back to my wandering pace. Lately I am using the blog to examine my thoughts, try to adjust my perspective and learn to be more confident and optimistic about everything. For the last few weeks, there has been talking about the latest financial tsunami. I began to question about my profession. Though I was not among one of the Lehman's bondholder, the market sentiment became volatile and fragile and it feels like some outbreak is on its way. I get more concerned about having enough cash in my hands. I even tried to postpone my trip; and start thinking about cutting expenses. Maybe I'm just being too uptight. Luckily I don't have a family to raise yet. But this does not ease the tension very much. Somehow, somewhere, I know I need to pull myself together and get going with my sweet-n-sour life. I hope I can manage to make some sense out of all this and perhaps when I look back someday, this could be some lession to learn.

沒有留言:

張貼留言